Woo Hoo New Boxers in the neighborhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnamaraliwo

Boxer Booster
Hi Folks,
The house next door was just sold to a family with two 2year old boxer girls. Two houses down from me a new 10 month old boxer girl has taken up residence AND there is a fawn puppy around the corner. Seems Molly and I now live on "Boxer Avenue" instead of Greenwood Avenue :) I feel boxer bashes/BBQs are in store for this summer.

I can't wait to meet the girls next door.

Lizzie & Molly

Scorpio

Boxer Insane
Oh thats sooo good!! I wish there were more boxers around here! We have a few but they are not that close! have fun this summer!

ljnash

Boxer Insane
That's great! I've seen a few boxers in my neighborhood, but I've never figured out where they live, and I've only seen them once or twice. It would be fun to get together with them and see them play together.

Lenore

El28

Boxer Booster
I am so jealous!!! All I have on my street is 2 yorkies, and an Afghan, and they don't like to play! There hair might get messed up LOL! Actually their owner is a groomer, a great neighbor and loves our girl.

Tink

You're so lucky!! I wish I had more Boxers nearby. Or... I may and not even know it.
I've heard that Boxer owners gravitate to one another... but sheesh! LOL I'd say you're more in league with creating your own society! Ok, who gets to be King and Queen? :D

mcnamaraliwo

Boxer Booster
Well...we're going to have to wait for a King. All the boxers are females. Based on the way Molly and the 10 month old girl already play we're going to have fun...and I'm going to have one exhaused little puppy! In one year we went from having mostly mutts and labs on the street to having boxers all over the place. I promise to take pictures of our first mini boxer bash.

Lizzie

SC's Mom

Super Boxer
Anymore homes for sale? Caesar says he'll gladly be king! kingicon

Does this also mean we now can refer to you as the "Queen Mother?":D

Status
Not open for further replies.