Woo Hoo maybe getting another one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OilSands Mom

Boxer Booster
Zomo

You may have seen him. When he was in foster with BRLA his name was Cortez. He has never spent time in a shelter so hopefully that will help with his transition. He is at the Vancouver airport tomorrow am at 9:30 pacific time and arrives here at 6:32pm Mtn time. The kids have decided they want to rename him Kota. I think it sort of suits him! Did I mention I am just a tad excited ?lol

OilSands Mom

Boxer Booster
...3 hours and 45 minutes to go. I got an email from the rescue stating that my poor boy was shaking like a leaf in his crate this am and they warned he might be very stressed. I just want to have him here and hug him :( I am so worried for him. It will be such a long day of travelling, meeting his new Mom and fur-brother. I hope it all won't be too much for him.

OilSands Mom

Boxer Booster
He is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is like he's been here forever! I had tears in my eyes wathching him and Titan in the backyard. He is currently snuggled up on the doggie pillow on the floor. This is so very exciting. No issues so far except the boxers attitude at dinner was flip the bowl...look Mom it's empty! Can we play now??? lol Kota is now in his FOREVER home...let the fun with 2 begin.

DiverDiva

Boxer Insane
Congratulations, and thank you for rescuing. appicon Your post brought back memories of Mali's first few days as part of our family. She and Oscar would play so hard, they would get too tired to play any more and would lie down, then try to contnue to play while lying down. It was so funny. I hope your two are having just as much fun. fiestaicon

Status
Not open for further replies.