Woo Hoo maybe getting another one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

catcrazy56

Boxer Insane
Congratulations!!!!! As a Boxer Rescue Volunteer we love people like you ones that are experienced with Boxers and not just looking for a young cheap boxer because they can't go to a breeder in fact when I am doing a phone interview and I can tell these are great potential owners I start looking at our available list and start asking about specific dogs that might be a match and then email our directors what I think so you must have been good!!!

OilSands Mom

Boxer Booster
Thanks Roma, They emailed me that they will be shipping a new baby the weekend of the 6th of September. I am thrilled beyond words.

BoxerMom999

Boxer Insane
Congratulations - that is wonderful news!! Let us know the details. And how wonderful that you will be rescuing - thank you for that.

OilSands Mom

Boxer Booster
Yah...another great update!!!

I just received an email from Boxers Without Boarders in Vancouver! "Kato" will be flying from Vancouver to his forever family on Tuesday the 19th. (that would be us!!!!!) He was originally in Foster with BRLA and has been fostered in Vancouver since. His pics look so wonderful. I can hardly wait...go figure that this would be the week Jeff took the kids to see some family out of town haha. He is a 4 year old flashy fawn with the sweetest face. Everybody cross your fingers that the other "boys" love him as well. Wish me LUCK everybody. I just called the skin kids and they told their Dad they want to fly home early heehee. They are all back next Saturday so if should be a fun homecoming for them all (I could hear Jeff rolling his eyes over the phone haha)

angleheart

Completely Boxer Crazy
fiestaicon Woohoo! I'm so excited for you! Hope the family melds together perfectly! Can't wait to see the pics :)

OilSands Mom

Boxer Booster
Thanks Jen. His foster Mom says he is a bit on the chunky side but beyond that he is a great boy. NOW I'm like a kid at Christmas...2 more sleeps 'till Kato arrives. lol Fingers crossed that he and Titan don't have any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.