Woo Hoo maybe getting another one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OilSands Mom

Boxer Booster
After a lot of thought we have decided Titan needs a buddy that will actually play with him lol (the beagle just isn't cutting it haha)

DH finally aggreed to let me put in applications with rescues. I have been in contact with Boxer Rescue Canada and was just notified that I have a phone interview tomorrow evening with Without Boarders Boxer Rescue!!! I am so excited but a bit nervous as well. This could be really nerveracking as Titan just sort of fell from heaven into our hearts when he was 14 months old. He's 4 now and such a good boy. Wish us luck.

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
wishing you the best of luck and keep us posted

MoM & DaD of GDOGS 8/18/05 Brindle,Docked,Floppy and full of Zest

OilSands Mom

Boxer Booster
OMG Update

I had my phone interview last night with a volunteer from Boxers Without Boarders Rescue. She just emailed me back!!! They are making a trip to LA in early September and if they find a compatible dog we could have a new family member in mid September!! Holy cow, so much for submitting an app and waiting patiently! lol The interview must have went better than I thought. The kids and Jeff are as excited as I am (well, maybe not Jeff...haha)

Thank you to all of you who volunteer for a rescue organization. You are truly angels on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.