1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

winalot

Discussion in 'Feeding' started by paula carter, Nov 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paula carter

paula carter Boxer Booster

Does anybody here feed there dog winalot Our Bruce when he was he was a puppy he was a really fussy eater and the only yhing he would eat was Hi Life special care for puppies Now when we put him on aldult food we did't try any others we just put him straight on to Winalot

2. bored_robots

bored_robots Boxer Booster

Maddy was a very picky puppy as well but now shes got a few months under her belt shes a lot better, maybe you should try with some better foods, I definitely recommend Burns - ive just switched to it with my two and they love it, smells of fresh fish! I dont think you'll find a single American feeding winalot because its simply not something they get like we don't get most of their stuff, from what Ive heard its a few good commercial brand, meaning if you have to pick from a supermarket shelf its quite good, however, like I say Burns is lovely, you can send off for samples on their website, see if Bruce likes the sample and if he does start introducing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.