Will I ever be forgiven??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCsMama

Boxer Pal
Yesterday my youngest furbaby - Gunner turned 3 and we totally missed it. We were so busy yesterday that I didn't even noticed until I looked at a calendar today and thought - worst mommy ever!!! I'll have to make him something extra special to make up!

LillyBear

Boxer Booster
Don't feel too bad. I did the same last year when Lilly turned 1. Yes, I know that's a big one. But with three teens, even my 22 year old acts like a teen, work, husband, etc, it's always crazy in our house.

But we're looking forward to celebrating her birthday next month. Won't forget this time!

Have fun!

BxrMommieNAZ

Boxer Insane
If it makes you feel any better my boy's 3rd b-day is tomorrow. Aside from posting here and knowing that it's his b-day we will not be doing anything it's just another day here, so no worries :).

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
The good news is our boxers, even tho they are very smart, can't read a calendar! Just give Gunner some extra love and maybe an extra treat, on top of whatever else you do to celebrate his birthday and he'll be none the wiser and you'll have relieved some of your guilt. BTW Happy Birthday Gunner! birthdayic partyicon

Independence

Boxer Insane
Forgiven for WHAT?? Making a party for your boxer baby?? They don't care when... it's all about the fun when-ever it is!! Happy Birthday Gunner, heck celebrate all week!!

KCsMama

Boxer Pal
Guess I just feel bad because it's the first year that I've missed/forgotten it. But you are right, no biggy, we've given extra love - if that's even possible... :)

Marisue Zorens

Boxer Buddy
If it makes you feel better, when my last Boxer, Riley turned one Iwasn't even in town- I was 3000 miles away at a conference. It was the first time I'd been away from him overnight; I was actually gone five days. He thought I'd died and that he'd inherited all my shoes.

Luckily in the following years we both found many ways to make that bad birthday up to eachother.

Guitarjunkie

Boxer Buddy
Not a clue...

I don't even know my puppies b-day...and I also have a Shepherd named Quincy (shared custody) with an eXgirlfriend, and I don't know Quincys birthday.....I just sent a card with 50 bucks in it, ''his birthday should be due, buy him something nice''.

(Look in Gunners eyes, and you'd know...all is forgiven) (c:

Status
Not open for further replies.