1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's your sister?

Discussion in 'Boxers & Children' started by cama, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cama

cama Boxer Booster

So, I'm sitting here browsing the forums and Ponza is sound asleep on the chair in the living room. My 4 year old is in and out of the office where I am, and she keeps going to pet and love on Ponza. I'm listening to her now saying in that "baby-speak" voice (you know the one you use with both babies and puppies), "Who's your sister, huh? Who wuvs you?" I just knew I had to run over here and post it! :)

It doesn't matter that earlier this week, Ponza gave her a nice huge scratch on her face (they were playing and he was trying to get a toy from her - plus it was right when we got home from shopping, so he was extra excited). He can knock her over, jump on top of her, give her scratches, but it never changes how much she loves on him!

Charlene

2. kjames7148

kjames7148 Super Boxer

My step son does the same thing.

Every time he comes over he runs over to Bonnie and talks to her and hugs her. He says that she's his wife and that Clyde and Chester are their kids. I guess that comes from us treating them like skin children.

It's too cute.

3. Az Boxr Lovr

Az Boxr Lovr Boxer Insane

That is so sweet! My girls ages 11 and 13 both have battle scars from Joe. After he has "hurt" them, through their tears they laugh at him. Can't stay mad at those smooshy faces too long!
    Cheryl and Joelovicon

4. pammyjean

pammyjean Boxer Insane

How Sweet..........

What a lovely story.....but I guess our furbabies just love kids...... I have three grandaughters.....Linda natter natter Paige..aged 6 ..thinks Ginty is her cousin.... I always tell her Ginty is related to her dad....only Ginty is much better looking.:D :D :D

Georgia Leigh the Terrible aged 18 months....well she just thinks she is a Boxer Girl.... she has three boxers..... Poppy, Beana and now a little puppy Thomas........... she eats , sleeps and cuddles the boxers....she is besotted with all animals. lovicon

Little Molly Moo is now 5 months old..... and her little eyes follow Ginty around.....Ginty is very good and keeps her distance at the moment......but neverthe less she always greets Molly Moo with her little wiggle bum dance. lovicon

Just so great with children....

Luv Pam and Ginty

5. Billysmum

Billysmum Boxer Insane

Yes, my daughters have 'brothers' too.

If we list our family, it always includes Billy and Tommy, and even Patch and Spot who are two little goldfish

6. Baileysmom

Baileysmom Boxer Insane

So precious!! Out of the mouths of babes!!

7. Laura Poplin

Laura Poplin Boxer Booster

How cute!!! My 18 mo. old grandson Clayton can only say a few words. He's been able to say doggies for some time but lately when they are crowding him and he wants them to get out of his way, he screams "DOGGIES"!! smashicon And they understand.

8. MizBev

MizBev Boxer Insane

There is a picture in my gallery of sweet Five and "her" baby, my 16 month old granddaughter Sarah. Tyson still scares Sarah a little only because he is such a moose, but she just loves her Five girl and loves on her all the time.lovicon

Bev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.