Who's coming to our "Boxer Bash"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda

Boxer Insane
Just a reminder-- we're having a boxer play day on Sunday, May 6, starting about 11:30 a.m. at North Clackamas Park in Milwaukie, OR.

Cindy and I are trying to get an estimate of how many will be able to make it. :)
Would everyone who is coming please respond to this thread and let us know how many boxers? Thank you! :D

Directions again if you need them:
I-205 to Milwaukie Exit No. 13
to Hwy 224 West (past KMart)
Turn left onto Rusk Road (3rd signal past KMart)
Follow road around right curve and straight into park

fenced dog park in far back of park to the right

If you need a hotel, a dog-friendly hotel nearby is http://www.clackamasinn.com

I'm really looking forward to this. Hope to see lots of people (and boxers) there! (So far my count is 15 boxers--but I may be off.)

webfoot

Boxer Buddy
We'll be there! And we are looking VERY forward to it! I will be toted along by KC and Hoss. (Who, by the way, jumped out a window yesterday and disappeared for 24 hours. The Humane Society called today and I got to go pick him up. SOOOOOOO thankful he was okay!)

Kari

Nat

Boxer Buddy
I just wish I could fly over from Sydney for the day! I hope you post lots of great photos...have a terrific time!

Linda

Boxer Insane
Originally posted by Nat
I just wish I could fly over from Sydney for the day! I hope you post lots of great photos...have a terrific time!

Don't worry. I will take lots of photos and put a page on my website!
We'll be thinking of all our Boxerworld friends who couldn't join us. ;)

And Kari - so glad yours are okay. I would have been in a panic. :p

T

Timmy S.

Hello Linda! Sorry I'm late replying to your original post, I've been out of town in Arizona the past few days. Maddy and I will be there! We can't wait!:D Looking forward to meeting everyone and their fur-babies!:)

ASY

Boxer Pal
Linda,

My family (8 of us including Scout) is planning to attend the boxer bash. looking forward to it and to meeting all of you folks. Probably will not arrive until about 1:00-1:15pm. Have to get home from church and pick up Scout.

See you then,

L

LuvOurWhiteBoxerLexus

Me either....

WOW, I wish there would be a Boxer Bash in Virginia close enough to us, but haven't even found any people close enough for playtime....Just have a great time, post lots of pictures and think of us who can't make it...

Linda

Boxer Insane
Originally posted by Cindy and Lacie
has anyone heard from Leta? i thought she mentioned coming.

Who's Leta? :p MORE boxers I don't know about?! OMG! :LOL: :LOL:

I'm looking forward to it! We may luck out with nice weather too. :D

I've got LOTS of film, so we're share the "adventure" with our Boxerworld friends who couldn't join us! :D :D

cathorse

Boxer Pal
boxer bash?.

Originally posted by LuvOurWhiteBoxerLexus
WOW, I wish there would be a Boxer Bash in Virginia close enough to us, but haven't even found any people close enough for playtime....Just have a great time, post lots of pictures and think of us who can't make it...

Hello,

My name is Cathy, I am new to the boxer world website. I am looking for a boxer bash in PA or NY, Im not sure who to get a hold of, so I grabbed your e-mail address, can you help me? Thank you,

Cathy and Squish (1 year old white boxer male)

Status
Not open for further replies.