Who is your boxer more attached to??...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxers4life2001

Boxer Insane
Chance is certainly 100% a "momma's boy!!" He is my baby and it is quite obvious who he prefers!!

Maddie on the other hand prefers anyone who has food!!!!!

carole

Boxer Insane
I would say me :) Im the one at home with them, who does most of the walks and feeding. They like to be in the same room as me, whether Im on the pc or watching TV they will follow me and settle down in whatever room I am in.

bucca

Boxer Insane
chloe is my shadow, where i go she goes(sometimes not by choice :LOL:) but when my husband comes home and my som from school you would think they were gone for years. i love watching her get all excited seeing them but when she calms down its back to being my shadow.

Indy B's Mom

Boxer Insane
Ty is a total "Momma's Boy", he has been mine since the day I got him and always waits for me to do everything. Peyton is my daughter's girl, she prefers Haley over the rest of the family, but there's nub wags for everyone from her.

lisasentous

Boxer Insane
I am not too sure, she knows who feeds her, walks her, baths her etc .....(all my choice) but she enjoys her times with my hubby. She listens to him more just like my two kids. She wrestles with him more maybe because he is alot bigger than me and she can play rougher, i don´t know. But if she wants a quieter time she will sit next to me.
She used to spent the majority of her time with my hubby as he could take her to work with him but not anymore as he changed jobs.
We both give her the same amount of attention. She can also ingnore me but not him.

presley101

Completely Boxer Crazy
Baron and Cricket are both mommies babies down to the core. They sleep with me even though my daughters try and try to coax them into their rooms. They always come back to mom. I think it's because I spoil them so badly and I'm the one that works with them to train and play. We spend an hour outside each night now that it's warm playing ball in the back yard. The girls are teens so they have their own things going. The dogs get most of my attention now since the girls are older.

Cindy

Boxer Booster
My boys have all been Mama's boys. Following me so close they run into me
if I stop fast. Silly boys! The girls all love my dh though.

Jankind

Boxer Booster
Barkley seems pretty fond of our (almost 2 year old) daughter but respects her size enough to keep a safe distance when he is hyper. When it's down time and we are all relaxing, he seems to snuggle up to my wife alot. And we are still doing alot of training at home so I am the one with all the treats so he always stays pretty close to me as well. So I'd say right now it's pretty hard to say. I'd like to think he loves us all the same I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.