Whiskey out for a ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonGeorge

Super Boxer
Very cute! But he should really be inside of your truck on not in the back of it. If you were to slam on your breaks or heaven forbid get in a wreck...Whiskey would go flying!!Also him being a puppy....he could decide to hop out. Just my opinion!

Sansal

Boxer Insane
He is a beautiful puppy! But I agree, he should definitely not be riding in the back of the truck. The risk of injury is very high, it could end deadly for him. Let him ride with you in the cabin.

djheitz

Boxer Insane
....please keep him inside the vehicle. I've seen way to many posts over the last few years about dogs who fell out of the back of the pick up truck and end up being drug behind. Treat him like you would a small child - inside the truck and buckled in at all times.

BADWHISKEY

Boxer Booster
My bad, never really saw it that way. I can imagine how terrible that will be. Thanks for the advice, never again will i do that!

rayandsarah

Completely Boxer Crazy
He's a cutie! I agree with everyone. He can still enjoy the wind from inside the truck with the windows down.

avaboxer

Boxer Booster
advice....

I agree with the others.

They can also get pollen/seeds etc. in the air in their eyes and get infections.

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
My bad, never really saw it that way. I can imagine how terrible that will be. Thanks for the advice, never again will i do that!

I'm glad you're going to keep him in the cab. (With a seat belt I hope.) It is way too dangerous out back for your pup. Now that, that has been covered, Whiskey is such a cute little boy!

Cami

Boxer Insane
What a cutie BUT you about gave me a heart attack! I am glad to read that you have re-thought your decision about letting him stay in the bed of the truck.
Very dangerous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.