Where is Ms. Boxerworld 2000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

Boxer Booster
Hi everyone! I haven't been able to find anything on Ms. Boxerworld '00 in quite awhile now...every time I try to open the link for it on the home page, I get the message that it "is coming soon! Please check back!" Are there problems w/the link right now? Has the winner been chosen? Can we still view the pictures? Very curious! ;)

Eva

------------------
**VERY PROUD MAMA OF**
Roxy Ember Gitzes - Adopted at 7/99, 1 1/2 years old, female, fawn, natural ears

Kaiser Joe Gitzes - rescued from a shelter 7/00, 6 years old, male, fawn, cropped ears

Boxerworld

BW owner
Staff member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eva:
every time I try to open the link for it on the home page, I get the message that it "is coming soon! Please check back!" Are there problems w/the link right now?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you say every time you get there you get that message, I am sure you are smart enough to realize there is no problems with the link "right now" to borrow your sentence ;)
I posted an email address (msbw2000@showboxer.com) for the contest here and I got 5 pictures (I did not see yours) which isn't enough to start a contest.

Best regards,

Olly

Eva

Boxer Booster
Oh, ok....Wow, I am surprised so few of us entered (yes, you're right, I didn't either!) oh well....thanks for the explanation!

Eva

------------------
**VERY PROUD MAMA OF**
Roxy Ember Gitzes - Adopted at 7/99, 1 1/2 years old, female, fawn, natural ears

Kaiser Joe Gitzes - rescued from a shelter 7/00, 6 years old, male, fawn, cropped ears

ninersneal

Super Boxer
What is Ms. Boxerworld and how do I enter Roxanne???????

------------------
Rambo- beagle mix waiting at the bridge 12/85-1/2000
Roxanne- beautiful brindle born 12-99

Nikki's Mom

Boxer Booster
I must be missing something. I went to the site but all I can find is Show Boxer information. Where are the contestants?

Never mind...upon reading closer I see it does not say you posted them, just have an address to send them too.

Olly - do you have my two girls Nikki and Libby?

------------------
Jennifer,
Nikita (Nikki) - White female born 8/1/93 www.nikita_boxer.homestead.com/nikki.html

[This message has been edited by Nikki's Mom (edited 12-14-2000).]

kitten

Boxer Booster
I'd put mine in but all I have is boys I think they'd get mad at me if I entered them in a "girl" contest.

------------------
mom of....
D'artagnan: semi-flashy fawn male croped and docked 12/4/99
Aramis: flashy brindal docked, we are leaveing him with natural ears! 7/8/00

Julie Davis

Boxer Insane
Maybe I could put a pink ribbon around Boomer's neck and try to pass him off as a girl. ;) He's getting neutered on Monday....maybe he'll allow me to enter him then, as he will feel less masculine! :(

------------------
Boomer, flashy fawn, 2/19/00, natural ears, docked tail, heart of gold
Brandy, yellow/white Beagle 1/00
Baxter, grey tabby, 3/96
Casey, Sue, Pierre, Mitzi, Tinker, Tanya, and Tessa waiting at the bridge, and always in my heart

Aimee

Boxer Insane
How do I enter Lexi and is it too late??

------------------
Aimee

Proud mama of ----
Lexi, 3 year old spayed red fawn female, docked tail and natural ears (ball of fire!!)
Baxter, 5 year old rescue fawn male with black mask, docked tail and natural ears (a true sweetie)
Garrett, 15 year old male miracle sheltie rescue (now waiting at the bridge 12-8-00)
Elvis & Sylvester 5 1/2 year old black domestic short haired twins

boxerpeople

Boxer Booster
I'd love to enter our Minnie girl into the contest too...she certainly THINKS she's a beauty queen! :)

Is it too late to enter??

------------------
Minnie 2 yr. old fawn female cropped/docked.

Status
Not open for further replies.