1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do I get show and point results

Discussion in 'Showing - questions and answers' started by Scuba, Feb 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scuba

Scuba Boxer Pal

Can anyone tell me the address of a good show result web site. I bought my Boxer from Dr. Truesdale and I like to follow his dogs, especially Ch Hi-Tech's Empresario. I usually end up at hoflin.com. Also different sites will show him ranked in different positions (in the top boxer category) why?

2. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

Scuba,

Please do not post the same question in different forums! It is against the rules, which you agreed to when you joined Boxerworld. You can be banned for breaking the rules and I'm sure you don't want that. :)

3. JulieM

JulieM Boxer Insane

The various show superintendents sometimes have results on their websites. Infodog is probably the most popular one, www.infodog.com (MB-F is the super), and they cover probably most of the shows that Kim goes to. The AKC website www.akc.org has a listing of all of the other superintendents, you can get their wesite addresses from there and see what they've got.

The different rankings are due to the different systems that do them, who each have slightly different criteria.

4. PawPrintBoxers

PawPrintBoxers Banned

As Julie said, you have to get the show results from whatever superintendent is putting on the show. There are 6 main ones in the country. The Hoflin list does not give show results, it just ranks dogs of all breeds.

5. Scuba

Scuba Boxer Pal

posting

I did not post to both forums on purpose. My computer locked up when I was posting. I thought it didn't get posted and posted it again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.