1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Should I Do?

Discussion in 'Feeding' started by RachelsPrime, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RachelsPrime

RachelsPrime Boxer Booster

I am currently feeding my boy Natural Balance Duck & Potato. He is an extremely picky eater but he actually still loves this formula even after 2 months. I was thinking that maybe I should just stick with this brand. His coat is absolutely gorgeous on this food, too. :)

I put down samples of Innova and Canidae for him to try and he is NOT interested in either one of them...just turns up his nose and walks away. I have tried this for a couple days now. Should I still switch to one of these because they are a great food, or no because he doesn't like them? What would be the point if he won't eat it, huh? :(

So, I was thinking of rotating between the Natural Balance Duck and Potato, Venison and Brown Rice, and the Ultra. He does not like fish formula's so that puts the Sweet Potato and Fish formula out. Even though NB does not have probiotics and all that good stuff, is it still OK?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2006
  2. ehayes21

ehayes21 Boxer Insane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.