What is your favorite cartoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie Davis

Boxer Insane
I like a lot of cartoons...Scooby Doo, 2 Angry Beavers, PowerPuff Girls, Cat-Dog, RugRats, etc. But my all time favorite is Looney Tunes. I love the ones where Bugs is singing and dancing. I especially like the old ones from the 30's and 40's when they had "celebrity" guests like Bogart and Deitrich, etc. Any body else have favorites?

Lava Linda

Completely Boxer Crazy
Before they disappeared to cable, I LOVED Two Stupid Dogs. I used to roll with laughter!!!!!

------------------
Linda, proud mother of:
Gilroy - 5 y.o. brindle male, natural ears, gentle as a lamb :)
Purdy - 5 y.o. spayed flashy brindle, natural ears and tongue
Michaela, Boss, Tonka, Maybe, Woof, Jack, Deacon, Casey, Crystal, Flo, Kimba and Poquito, waiting at the bridge.

Kim Y

Super Boxer
At the moment, my favorite cartoon is SpongeBob Squarepants. My 4-year-old grandson was here one day and we took a grocery paper bag and turned him into SpongeBob. Cracked me up! Where was my camera??? :( My daughter insisted Brendan take off "SpongeBob" for the car ride home. We walked them out to the car, Brendan in his car seat waiting for mom to start down the driveway and immediately popped the bag back over his head. :D (My daughter is jokingly threatening me limited visits with the grandbabies due to the weird things we do) Hey, what's life without a little fun? Wonder what she'd think of Oscar and I singing Christmas carols yesterday????

------------------
Kim
Mommy to Oscar 09/19/00, flashy bouncin' brindle bundle of joy boy, docked tail and ears a la natural
Buster the cat
Teela, 06/05/85-10/15/97 Golden Retriever, waiting for mama at the bridge

crabby69

Super Boxer
Linda,
Clio and the neighbor's German Shepherd dog, Bo are our version of Two Stupid Dogs. My six year old skin kid started calling them that. He had to show me one day where he got it from. LOL!!! Very funny show!

I am also a Looney Toons fan, the older, the better. My son doesn't 'get it' though. He prefers Scooby Doo.

Leta
Mother to Clio, flashy fawn, natural eared female with sox.

Brenda

My very favourite modern cartoon show is RugRats. However, Looney Tunes will always be my favourite oldies. Especially the one with Bugs Bunny where he's doing the hair and nails on a big, red monster. It's hilarious and I giggle thinking about it! :)

But, girls! I guess I'm really showing my age because I've never heard of 2 Angry Beavers, Two Stupid Dogs or SpongeBob Squarepants. The last one really throws me. Please tell us what SpongeBob Squarepants looks like! :D

------------------
Brenda
Boxer Baby: Harley - born 12/27/98 - adopted 1/08/2000 - docked tail/natural ears/neutered - full of pee & vinegar!

B

Badassboxer

Transformers (I even saw the movie in the 80's) :D
Rugrats

Also I don't know the name, but it's on Nickelodian and it's about a dog and a old man and his little old wife, Something the Cowardly Dog - it's cute.

My fav movie cartoon is The Hobbit - I'm a big fan of Tolkien.

Robyn

Completely Boxer Crazy
I really love cartoons too! At our house the modern ones we like are Arthur, Clifford, Dragon Tales, Little Bear, Rugrats and Johnny Bravo. Courage the Cowardly dog is cute but sometimes it can be way to old for Callie and Cole.

The classics we like are Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, The Flinstones, and Scooby Doo and the Jetsons.

Sponge Bob Square Pants is a sponge that is square with pants on that lives under the sea. :)

buddy'smom

Boxer Pal
Oh for sure the Jetsons, then of course King of The Hill, and the Simpsons. I also enjoy the Flintstones!!

Jean

------------------
Jean
Buddy--Born May 4 1993
Male Fawn
Cropped Ears
Our best friend and companion

Kailee--Female Brindle
Natural Ears
Born Oct. 16, 1998
Adopted by us October 27, 2000

Julie Davis

Boxer Insane
Originally posted by Badassboxer:

Also I don't know the name, but it's on Nickelodian and it's about a dog and a old man and his little old wife, Something the Cowardly Dog - it's cute.

Courage the Cowardly Dog...my youngest son likes that one too.

------------------
Boomer, flashy fawn, 2/19/00, natural ears, docked tail and Baxter the terrible tabby, 3/96

Status
Not open for further replies.