1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what is the size of your boxer

Discussion in 'Boxer Anatomy and Physiology' started by charliesmoma, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charliesmoma

charliesmoma Boxer Pal

Hey I am curious to know what everyones boxers age and weight is. my charlie is 12 weeks old already 20 pounds and she is just a dream unless she is terrorizing the cat ;) the cat starts it tho lol

2. Cami

Cami Boxer Insane

Raine was a plump baby. At 12 weeks she was 24 pounds.
    She turned 7 months yesterday and weighed in at 50 pounds.
    No longer has her baby plump-ness but is all legs right now. Pretty tall at a tad over 19 inches when measured last month. May be taller now.

3. charliesmoma

charliesmoma Boxer Pal

charlie is our first boxer :D so happy we finally got her after years of searching and waiting. we also have a 3 year old boston terrier Pepper and he is 24 pounds. I knew she had a big growth spurt...she was a lil 10 pounder then she was the same height as pepper and almost as fat....

4. BxrMommieNAZ

BxrMommieNAZ Boxer Insane

My boy is 3 1/2 years and 67 pounds. He was 14 pounds at 9 weeks and 50-ish pounds at 6 months.

5. kcgal

kcgal Boxer Booster

Cali just turned 8 months

and she's 50 lbs. She's all legs, it seems.

6. iluvfrankie

iluvfrankie Completely Boxer Crazy

James is 9 months and all legs too! One thing that did shock me was his neck girth. It grew4 inches in just under 3 months! Measuring for a new collar and we were shocked!! Must weigh him soon to see the change!!

7. whiskers

whiskers Boxer Insane

Juno is (almost) 2 years old, and 48lbs. She's little!

8. BendyBoxers

BendyBoxers Boxer Booster

The size of my Boxers

Elliot is 3 years old and he is about 65 lbs. Dexter is going to be 1 year old TOMORROW (eee!) and he is about 60 lbs. I have not measured them on height recently. The last measurements I have handy are for Dexter, and are at 9 months. He was 23 1/4 inches tall and weighed 55 lbs. I'm guessing he's a good 24 1/2 inches at this point. Maybe less, I'm not sure. He seems to have recently went on a growth spurt. :p

9. rrboxer

rrboxer Super Boxer

Lacy will be 8 months on 2/7 and she weighs 51 lbs. I can't remember what she weighed at 8/9 wks I posted it somewhere on another thread.

10. DSmitty

DSmitty Super Boxer

Roxy was a 8 lbs at 6 weeks, (way to early too go to a forever home). Now she's 54 lbs at 18 months and her HEAD is finally catching up to her body!appicon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.