1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does your little one not eat?

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Shane72, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GDOGS1

GDOGS1 Boxer Insane

my GDOGS is just like koda,there isn't anything he wont eat i've tried clams,oysters,olives,sardines,tomatoes,cheese,all meats,pickles.there just isn't anything he wont eat.think he gets that from my DW as she will eat anything also.i know there has to be at least one thing out there he wont eat but i just aint found it

MoM & DaD of GDOGS 8/18/05 Brindle,Docked,Floppy and full of Zest

2. sasmeow

sasmeow Boxer Insane

Gus eats about anything except lettuce. Izzy, on the other hand, is one picky little girl. She does NOT like lettuce, any raw veggies, pasta, and treats they give her at the pet store or a drive thru. She will spit the treat on the floor at the pet store, lol,and then Gus will eat it. At the drive thru, she won't take the treat from me. I give them those baby carrots, and Gus will eat them, but Izzy will just chomp them up in tiny pieces and leave them all over the floor, for Gus to clean up! If I have left over pasta, I will put it on their food. The first time I did this with Izzy, she just left and wouldn't touch her food. I had to pick all the pasta out, and then she ate it, silly girl. My sister put green beans on her food once (before I had Gus, her dogs ate green beans to lose weight, with their food). and Izzy won't touch her food all day. Sometimes, she leaves her doggie food all day, but since Gus came along, I have to pick it up or the big boy will inhale it. He loves to eat, but Izzy is one picky little girl. I am sure there are other things Izzy doesn't like, but I can't think of them right now.

3. bayleighmom

bayleighmom Boxer Insane

LOL! Do they prefer McDonald's or Burger King fries? And I thought Bayleigh was spoiled!

4. RoxiesEcho

RoxiesEcho Boxer Insane

So far I haven't found anything that Bella won't eat! Last week she decided to add an aquarium thermometer to her diet. Luckily she didn't get to the mercury part (not sure if they still use mercury or not but called the vet just in case) At the same time she decided that the snail shells I had in a bowl beside the aquarium would be yummy.

5. superruben

superruben Super Boxer

Most of the food ya'll are mentioning like spinach, lettue, tomatoes, and baby carrots are all food that it takes Ruben a long time to eat, but he will eat them. Only after spitting them out multiple times though. He does the same thing w/ the treats at Pet Smart though, Kaylee always wants to give him one an he will take it but then spit it right back out on the floor. If we stand in line long enough me may decide to finally pick it up and eat it but sometimes I have to pick it up an throw it away.

6. boofa

boofa Boxer Pal

My dogs eat anything,Roo was the only picky eatter,she would bury the bowl of can dog food under the carpet, any brand too it didnt matter,she hated that stuff,she would rather had home cooked meals.:)

7. atlasmom911

atlasmom911 Boxer Insane

Atlas turns his nose up at the milk bones the vet tries to give him. I think they are Hills Science Diet. Sydney will eat anything including the furniture. nonoicon

8. KCboxer

KCboxer Boxer Buddy

I was always told that 2 big no nos for dogs were onions and grapes...

I have not found one thing that my boxer wont eat :)

9. Mama's Boys

Mama's Boys Super Boxer

Rambo also isn't interested in the milk bones that the vet tries to give him. He won't even take it in his mouth! As a matter of fact, Rambo really isn't interested in any hard treats...he only likes the soft ones that cost me a fortune!

Speaking of Sydney...it looks like you need to add her to your signature!!

10. jmurphy

jmurphy Boxer Booster

remi and buster will eat anything except carrots. Roxie will eat anything but has to play with it first. Diamond is very selective. Its hit or miss. I made potroast in the crock pot the other night and she ate around the carrots and potatoes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.