What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxerfan

Boxer Booster
I've just been approved to get a new license plate (Illinois) for BXRFAN 1

Any thoughts or other suggestions before I send it in?

Brenda

Grab it up while you can because it's really difficult (at least where I live) to get a plate with what you want on it. I tried to get one for my hubby with something to do with guitars on it since he's played guitar for years. There was nothing left in any way, shape or form to do with guitars or music; no matter how it was spelled. Good luck. I love those boxer plates!!

Lava Linda

Completely Boxer Crazy
I have a suggestion.....put a cool boxer emblem on your bumper or your window, so the world will know it isn't Joe Lewis or George Foreman that you crave.
:)

That's a very nice plate, go for it!!!!!!!!!!

I was just talking to my son last night about personalized plates. We were wondering if they're reused at all, or if once someone uses a phrase even for one year, it's gone for good. Does anyone know?

boxerfan

Boxer Booster
Originally posted by Lava Linda
I have a suggestion.....put a cool boxer emblem on your bumper or your window, so the world will know it isn't Joe Lewis or George Foreman that you crave.
:)

I had thought about that. I don't do bumper stickers but have been looking for one of those window clings that come off easily. Anyone know where I can get one or know if you can make them on the computer?

Canuck

Boxer Buddy
window decals

PetUSA and RC Steele both sell the same decal that looks like an etching. I can't find it on RC Steele's site and PetUSA doesn't have their website up yet(but you can order a catalog from them). You can order them from their catalogs.
I found a couple other sites that have window decals. THey are: http://www.arcaros.com/wndwart3.htm and http://www.kaylar.com/dogdaze/working_pages/boxer.shtml The first one has a black and white image and the second has some cute colour ones. They might not be the easy on/off clingy kind, however.
I personally like the 'Boxer Addict' design!

Status
Not open for further replies.