What are the odds??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet_Hailey

Boxer Buddy
As I mentioned in one of our other posts we rescued Sam from Boxer Rescue Ontario about a month ago so our Hailey would have a friend. Everything is going well and the other day we found out some interesting news. When we rescued Sam he came with all his records, so I was out with the dogs and my friend came with his boxer Jade so she could meet Sam too as her and Hailey already get along so well. As the dogs were playing I was telling my friend about Sam and how he is originally from a breeder in Mount Forest. He said that Jade is also from a breeder in Mount Forest. I then mentioned Sam's birthday and sure enough same as Jade's. We both rushed home to get their certificates with the parents on it, and yes they are littermates. What are the odds??? My friend got Jade right from a puppy and remembers seening Sam as there were only three in the litter. So after two years of being shuffled around Sam is finally with a family he can stay with and he has found one of his sisters. Just wanted to share the story with everyone.

Rob, Kate, Hailey and Sam

MyGirlHeidi

Completely Boxer Crazy
Awww, that is great! Funny how some things come full circle! What a great and happy life Sam will have now with you Hailey and visits from his sister! :)

bommy

Boxer Booster
yay that is heartwarming

how lovely that story is..... a new family & an old one all in one!!!!

Jacqui

marciafinn

Boxer Insane
Wow! That is amazing! I am glad to hear that after two years of shuffling Sam has found his forever home and his littermate as well. :) As you said, what are the odds?

Marcia & Mason

Paper-Dogg13

Boxer Insane
Aw! That's so cool! What a happy story! It's funny what a small world it really is! I'm happy for Sam, and you!
Carolyn & Charlie Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.