1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We're moving accross country!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chrystel, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caney Creek

Caney Creek Boxer Insane

How exciting!!! Good luck on the trip, can't wait to hear about it! :D

2. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

Far away hills always seem greener.... sometimes we don't value what we have until its gone... You will both be so happy and contented when you move back HOME!!!

3. chrystel

chrystel Boxer Insane

This sure is TRUE! ;) (stupid green grass! hahaha!)
    Oregon is beautiful though.. like seriously BEAUTIFUL!!!!! lovicon

4. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

You will just have to chalk Oregon up one of those great places to visit but not to live. I am with you on that but I am stuck in KS. It is not really the place for me. I do have a deadline though. My husband retires in 2 years and 8 months and then we head back to FL. I just take a trip or two home each year.

5. rrboxer

rrboxer Super Boxer

I think its great you guys gave it a try. You tried it out, it didn't work, plan B? Admitted made a mistake and now moving back home! That is what life is all about everybody makes mistakes, get passed it and just move forward! Glad you both are on the same page about moving back home. Good Luck To You Guys!

6. chrystel

chrystel Boxer Insane

Thanks girls :) you all are so so sweet! lovicon

7. chrystel

chrystel Boxer Insane

Well it is planned and in motion :) Now I need to find a job in Dallas and all will be set up! DH said that is the last thing to confirm. I think he is upset I don't work right now. Money is tight and I can't find a job. He knows the situation can't go on...
    I was hoping I had found a dog walking job at a business here in Portland but the guy probably hired someone else since he never called back. :(

So.. I need to find a job back there to make sure we can move. Wish me luck!!

angelicon

8. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

Goog luck !!!

9. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

Good Luck on your job hunt and your move back to Dallas!

Speaking of Dallas, I just found out my nephew and his girlfriend are moving there next month. She works for Neiman Marcus and got a promotion.

10. chrystel

chrystel Boxer Insane

Thanks Helen, Thanks Pam!

Well, Pam, if your nephew and his girlfriend have any questions, I can answer a few since we lived in Dallas for 10 years :)
    Good luck to them! Do they have all the moving stuff figured out? I have done so much research, I can say ABF U-pack trailers are the best ;)

I just talked to the owner of the company I used to work for in Dallas. My position has been filled (by a friend of mine) and even if they want me back, they don't know what they can legally do.

Now I have to call my previous boss to talk to her.. maybe she could find a place for me for another position in the company? ugh. My stomach is in a knot! (I have major phone anxiety - I always think I am disrupting people's day and bothering them... - so the thought of having to call and ask for a favor.. I am a major wreck since this morning!!)

:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.