1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weight

Discussion in 'Boxer Anatomy and Physiology' started by Puddy, Aug 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puddy

Puddy Boxer Buddy

Sly is my first boxer. He has got to be the most energetic friend I have ever had. He is 8 months old and weighs 55 pounds. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this is an average weight for a male boxer at 8 months. He gets lots of exercise almost everyday pending on the weather.

2. Rowdy's Dad

Rowdy's Dad Guest

That sounds about right. He is definitely not small. My Rowdy is 75 lbs at 17 months of age.

3. BooBoo & Riley

BooBoo & Riley Completely Boxer Crazy

BooBoo is 70# at 14 months old. 55 sound like he is growing just fine, he'll be 75 before you know it.

4. Sarah Lynn

Sarah Lynn Boxer Booster

Sampson will be eight months on Saturday and he weights 57 lbs. Glad to hear there's another his same age that is that large!

Sarah

5. Scrapper's Mom

Scrapper's Mom Boxer Insane

55 sounds about right for an 8 month old male. Scrapper weighs 61 1/2 and he's almost 1 1/2 years old now.

6. victor3

victor3 Boxer Pal

Sophie is 7 months old, I had her at the vet a week ago and she weighed in at 54 pounds, up six pounds in a month. She's been eating Nutro Large breed Puppy since she was eight weeks old and doesn't have an ounce of fat on her.

www.viant3.com/sophie.html
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.