1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weight gain for my boxer

Discussion in 'Boxer Anatomy and Physiology' started by cntryboy, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cntryboy

cntryboy Boxer Pal

I have a male boxer that is 1yr and 4 months old. He weighs 53 lbs and was wondering if he's at the right weight for his age or should he weigh more hes a little on the short side not as tall as some boxers I've seen but his dad weighed 95lbs and his mom was 65lbs. Just want to get an idea of what he may be in size as he progresses.

2. joannaryan

joannaryan Boxer Insane

You know, I think that every boxers weight situation is so different and what they are going to wind up weighing in the end is a wait and see deal. My boxer (Toby) will be 7 months old next week and is already 55lbs. He may stay there for a while or get bigger when he is done growing. I don't think there is any right weight or not. As long as he is eating good, healthy, feeling good and active I wouldn't worry about it. Thats just my opinion :)

3. sargboxerluv

sargboxerluv Completely Boxer Crazy

My male is 17 months and he is 60 lbs. He is not tall either, but he has a lot of skin to fill out. He will be one of those "beefy" guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.