1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We went to Crufts today

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Billysmum, Mar 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billysmum

Billysmum Boxer Insane

Today is the last day of Crufts - the biggest dog show in the UK. Today was the turn of the working and pastoral groups and so of course we made a bee-line for the Boxer rings.

Oh heaven! dozens and dozens of beautiful Boxers everywhere we looked. Odd thing I noticed though was that the majority appeared to be brindle - much fewer reds there.

As we also have a Rottweiler we visited those rings too.

We watched agility and good citizen dogs and wandered around all the stalls.

It was a great day out - quite tiring though.

The finals are being shown on TV tonight and so we will be sure to watch that. I wonder if a Boxer will be in the final line up.

2. Billysmum

Billysmum Boxer Insane

Well the winner of the Boxers was a red/white - so for all that the brindle was in the majority a red won the breed class.

Now Best in Show has just been judged and the winner was a cute little Norfolk Terrier, runner up was a beautiful English Setter. Other finalists were a Shiba Inu, Belgian Shepherd, Giant Schnauzer, chihuahua, Beagle. Personally I liked the Giant Schnauzer best.

3. Roxanna

Roxanna Boxer Insane

I love Giants Schnauzers. I saw one for the first time being walked at the park. Wow. They are beautiful. I wanted to hug it like I would a stuffed animal.

4. junkyardhawg

junkyardhawg Boxer Buddy

Yeah, we went to Crufts on Sunday too, what a show. Again, we headed straight for Hall 5 Rings 29 & 30 to see all those boxers. It made us want to get Harley a little brother (possibly call him Davidson :) )

After seeing all the Boxers we headed straight for the stalls. Harley got a new collar and lead, loads of treats and a new bed. He is one spoilt boy and the credit card was red hot from use.

Great show and look forward to next years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.