we have perkey ears!!!!! yay!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
I am so glad everything is working out like it was always meant to be this way. I keep reading the updates and it just makes my heart smile. Bentley looks so much healthier and happier. I love how he and Arabella are becoming such friends and how he likes to have her around. I am sure it won't be long before you post a picture of the two of them curled taking a nap together.

Roge

Boxer Insane
I am so glad everything is working out like it was always meant to be this way. I keep reading the updates and it just makes my heart smile. Bentley looks so much healthier and happier. I love how he and Arabella are becoming such friends and how he likes to have her around. I am sure it won't be long before you post a picture of the two of them curled taking a nap together.

Think that photo might just make me cry !!!

TysonCheeto

Completely Boxer Crazy
Its SO funny Pam that you say that. Every evening when things start to settle down, we watch them hoping they will snuggle up together lol cannot wait for that :)

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Dante sounds a lot like Bentley. Dante was just so tolerant of Allie. She would harass him unmercifully and he would just put up with it. He is still really good with her, but her won't let her steal his bones. :LOL:

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
I am sooo excited to see update posts and pics of Bentley and how is he settling. Minus the second dog I have just and am still going through everything you are with Chance. I know the joys of seeing him improve and become comfortable in his new home. You are doing such an awesome job!

Kisaq

Super Boxer
Hurray!!
I haven't been on in a while and I've been itching to log in to find out how Bentley is doing!! You are doing a GREAT job with him. He looks so much better already!

And wow... doesn't he just love his little sister. :)
She will benefit a great deal having his calming spirit around.

Yiipy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.