1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We got Chase!

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by JazznChase, Feb 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JazznChase

JazznChase Boxer Insane

I picked Chase up last Saturday. And I do have to say that the owners were WONDERFUL. They handed me Chase with a big red ribbon on him. They gave me a big bag of dog food, and pictures of him when he was first born along with pictures of mom (who died on the delivery table) and dad! Then they had coffee and dougnuts and had a home video of the puppies when they brought them home. It was so nice. They said they are already planning their 6 month birthday. Since the mom died they are keeping 2 of the girls.
    Anyways, Chase adapted real fast and I have to say how smart he is! Jazz loved him! Of course all she wanted to do was play with him. I had to keep my eye on them since she is so much bigger than him-she could hurt him. Well, Chase had NEVER been outside before. HE LOVES IT OUT THERE! Jazz taught him how to dig in my yard! He was only paper trained. And he did go on the paper but he also started going right outside with Jazz. It was funny, on the first night at 1:30 he wanted to go out. And it was sprinkling out so I just put him on the paper and he cried and ran to the back door to go out! I was so impressed of my little boy! He is also quit the VOCALIST! Jazz just lays on her back and he gets on her and bites her on her mouth and growls REAL LOUD for such a little guy. She doesn't make a sound she just lets him do it!
    Jazz learned that everytime she wants something (like a treat) she automatically sits. I dont even have to say "sit". Anyway, I was giving them both a treat yesterday and BELIEVE IT OR NOT- But Chase automatically sits there right next to her-waiting for his treat! I could not believe it! So, I said that has to be a coincidince and NOPE he does it all the time! I am so proud of him! He has picked up a lot from his BIG sister!
    We took them both to the beach and he loved it! He wanted to play with the BIG dogs! He loved the beach he just kept running trying to catch up with Jazz.
    They have been great for each other! I can just sit there and watch them both!
    I have a few pictures of the both of them-here they are!

http://boxergirljazz.homestead.com/jazznchase.html

2. vaboxer

vaboxer Completely Boxer Crazy

When I brought Dayla home she learned everything very quickly from Hook! It made training SO EASY!

Enjoy your new little bundle of joy! They sure dont stay that small for very long!

3. vaboxer

vaboxer Completely Boxer Crazy

OMG! Just looked at the pics! Your Jazz is SO BEAUTIFUL!
    And the puppy...awwwwwwww...I love that color brindle!

4. JEBsMom

JEBsMom Boxer Booster

Too cute!!!

I just looked at your pics and they are just too cute! They look like they get along very well, too! I always thought it was so funny that JEB would let smaller dogs and puppies just jump all over him and "beat him up" and he didn't mind one bit! You're very lucky to have two wonderful babies!!!!

5. Peggy G

Peggy G Boxer Insane

First let me say....STOP MAKING ME WANT ANOTHER BOXER! Ok, now that thats out of my system...

I love your story about how things are going and those pictures are just adorable. It sounds like Chase is one smart cookie and Jazz is taking the new addition so well! Keep us undated.

P.S. I can see that they arent digging a hole!! Stop being so suspicious Mom! :LOL:

6. BlissH

BlissH Boxer Buddy

Don't I Know!

Bo did the exact same thing when I brought him home! He followed Sugar around and he would bite her loose skin, she would just drag him around with her. She never hurt him or played too rough! Amazing how good they can be! Congrads on your new little one! Can't wait to watch him grow up!! :)

7. Tulsa-Dan

Tulsa-Dan Your Friendly Moderator

How adorable! Thanks for sharing the great pics. Looks like there has been some serious digging gonin' on out there :)

Congratulations on Chase's homecoming. I'm glad it is working out so very well. We look forward to more stories and pics! I'm surprised you haven't uploaded the video yet!! :)

8. Boxerworld

Boxerworld BW owner Staff Member

Very cute pictures! I too want another boxer now! :)

Olly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.