Water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerchic

Boxer Buddy
Ozric hasn't had a chance to swim yet, but he does love the sprinklers.

Do your dogs act like complete spaz's after their baths? All three of mine run around the house like mad dogs - carpet diving and couch jumping all over the place.

elephant

Boxer Booster
my girl loves the water, she is like my husband very adventrous willing to do anything. My boy is like me he plays in the shallow water pretending to swim, he is a little more reserved before jumping right into anything. :)

zoe-bear

Boxer Booster
Zoe loves baths (when she was a baby we would bathe her while we were showering & it seemed to keep her calm & comfortable). She likes to play in the water but can't seem to swim, she will wade to just above her legs & that is it. We have a "Fido Float" for her which does keep her from sinking but she panics when her front feet don't touch & will stick her head under the water, trying to find the ground maybe?? She likes the boat, sprinklers, hose, water squirt bottle for my hair, but doens't like to go out in the rain, she will hold it until absolutely necessary or you carry her outside!!
She gets really bummed when her brother Gus (english cocker) is out paddling around beyond her comfort level and just throws a fit, racing, woo-wooing, barking etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.