1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Victor's surgery date 3/17

Discussion in 'Dog Health issues and questions' started by Msboop, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Msboop

Msboop Boxer Booster

Victor goes in to be neutered Monday 3/17. Please keep him in your thoughts. I am a little nervous but I am sure he will do just fine. He has to be there at 8am.
    It seems like just week I joined BW with a little puppy. I can't believe he has grown so big so fast. :eek:
    I will let you know on Monday evening how he is doing.

2. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

I'm sure Victor will be just fine. I'm sending positive vibes just to make sure. :)

3. harley'smama

harley'smama Boxer Insane

I'm sure Victor will do fine :) I was terrified when I took Harley in to be neutered & was crying when I left him. Now I can laugh about it :p (the crying that is) He has since forgiven me ;)

4. Msboop

Msboop Boxer Booster

I dropped Victor off this morning at 7:30. He was barking at the front door to get in. His vet just loves him. He started to go with the vet tech then turned around to look at me like " hey aren't you coming too?"
    They asked me if I wanted post-op pain meds and I told them yes. I don't want him to be in any pain. I realize they stay calmer if they feel some pain but I don't want my baby to hurt any.
    I am supposed to call at 1:00 to check on him.

5. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

Sending speedy recovery wishes to Victor. Get well soon sweet boy.:)

LINDA & GINGER

6. Msboop

Msboop Boxer Booster

Victor came home at 4pm today, he is doing just fine. Thanks everyone. His favorite vet did the surgery and he has his pain pills. He ate alittle dinner and is sleeping on the couch. He was licking his incision earlier, do I need to put an "E" collar on him? I really don't want to do that.
    Thanks again everyone for your well wishes. :)

7. PawPrintBoxers

PawPrintBoxers Banned

YAY for Victor being such a brave boy! fiestaicon

You only have to put the cone on him if he goes for his incisions. If you can just keep his mind off them, you should be okay. Don't leave him alone without the cone though. Better safe than sorry :)

Christina Ghimenti
    PawPrint Boxers

Champion Boxers and Loving Pets
    located in Sunny California

8. layla'smommy

layla'smommy Super Boxer

Yeah! I'm glad everything went okay with Victor! That's so great that he loves his vet! What a lucky boy to have a mommy who worries so much about him! appicon foolicon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.