1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Victor loves his new " tennis ball "

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Msboop, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Msboop

Msboop Boxer Booster

I was at Wal-Mart the other day,and was looking for a ball for Victor. I saw these balls that were the size of a basketball but they look like a tennis ball. The same color, and the same texture. They are lighter than a basketball. It got up to 45 degrees today so I got the ball out for the first time and he had a blast!!!
    He was jumping, growling and hitting the ball with his head. It was so funny to watch him. I am going to have to go get another one in case something happens to this one.

2. SammynDqtz

SammynDqtz Boxer Insane

I saw those balls at the wal-mart store near where I live. I thought my boxer Samson would really have fun with one of those, but wasn't sure about how it would hold up, he's destroyed too many toys to count! Let me know how it works out for your boxer.

3. Msboop

Msboop Boxer Booster

I'll let you know how it does. I was going to go buy another one just in case. The beauty of it is that he can't put his mouth around it, all he can do is jump on it, push it, or bat it around. I thought for the little bit of $$ it cost it would be worth it.

4. Tulsa-Dan

Tulsa-Dan Your Friendly Moderator

Maggie destroyed hers in about 15 minutes. She ripped the cover off of it so fast, I barely had time to get it out of the package. She loved it while it lasted though! :)

5. Spins1344

Spins1344 Boxer Booster

Rocco loves his giant tennis balls - we got the basketball/soccer ball sized one and the ones that are a little bigger than a softball. He loves these. Tosses them around all over like a crazy man - and they've held up, but I think that's only cause he doesn't "chew on them" - otherwise they seem flimsy. But he'd rather play with this than with the Kong any day!!

Jo-Ann

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.