1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Large Boxer

Discussion in 'Boxer Anatomy and Physiology' started by Justalyke, Oct 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fayebay1969

fayebay1969 Boxer Insane

Oh wow!! Could you please post pics for us to have this visual? We would really love it. Then, you could put him in Guiness also. I've never heard of a boxer that big. I think it's so cool!!! Aren't you so proud? I would be. I bet his chest is just massive.

2. StormKatz

StormKatz Super Boxer

Donte is 8 months old right now, stands 26 inches at the shoulder & weighs nearly 65lbs.

He stands right at 4 feet tall on his back legs..LOL

Last edited: Mar 4, 2006
  3. Nina Burgers

Nina Burgers Boxer Buddy

There are some good reasons to get rid of them of them though, especially if they are not really going to use them (city life). My neighbor had a chocolate lab that tore her's off while playing at park. There was blood everywhere, and they eventually had to take them off surgically anyway because of the damage.

4. Lola's mum

Lola's mum Boxer Insane

There is a large boxer that lives in the town where I live. He is massive and everyone who lives at my end of town know exactly who he is, when I say 'blah blah Ali' people look blank until I say 'you know, the huge boxer'
    I haven't a clue what he weighs in at but he is big, not fat pure muscle etc.

5. morrissey11

morrissey11 Super Boxer

we too had a large boy, brooster, he was 110 pounds and at 11 years old he still answered to baby! the looks we got were priceless!! he also wasn't fat, just a big boy. our morrissey is 80 pounds and people think he's big, we say you should've seen broo!

6. Diesel Dog

Diesel Dog Boxer Booster

101 Lbs

Diesel is just over a year and a half and come in around 27-1/2 in and 101 lbs. He's a monster too. People question me about him all the time, asking "what's he supposed to be". It ticks me off. But people will always be people. He's not ideal, but I could care less.

7. Justagrrl

Justagrrl Boxer Pal

Wow! I was thinking Boomer was big at 58 pounds and 11 months. I think I have half a boxer compared to you! :)

8. lafsalot

lafsalot Boxer Insane

Our rescue, Buster, is also rather large (he's 107lbs and over 27 at the withers) and will be two this June. He may not be up to the boxer standard, but we could not care less - we love him anyway. ~ Cathy

9. MavericksMom

MavericksMom Boxer Booster

Wow those are big boxers. Maverick is only 7 wks and weighs 10 Ilbs. Im used to my little dog full grown weighing 5 Ilbs. Looks like im in for a treat. Is 10 Ilbs right for a 7 wk old pup? I would love for him to be 75-80 Ilbs,

10. StellaBee

StellaBee Super Boxer

I also saw a very large boxer (110 lbs or so) in a Petsmart, but the owner suspected he may be mixed with a mastiff-type; it was a rescue. It seems to me that as long as everyone is taking care of the specific needs for their dogs (big, small or average), the "breed name" is less important.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.