1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Venus' Story

Discussion in 'Stories' started by JOE-ANN, Jul 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JOE-ANN

JOE-ANN Boxer Pal

I Just Got Venus About A Month Ago.
    I Would Love To Believe That The People That Had Her Took Excellent Care Of Her But Honestly I Know This Is Not True.
    I Heard About Venus From A Friend Who Had A Friend That Had A Boxer But His Wife Did Not Want Her.
    They Offered Her To Me And My Hubby And I Took Her, She Was Really Thin When We Got Her And The Day After We Got Her I Immediately Took Her To The Vet Because She Was So Thin She Wouldn't Eat And She Had Diarhea. The Vet Said She Was Way To Thin And That I Shouldn't Have Been Able To See Her Ribs And Pelvic Bones So Clearly. Well Thank God She Didn't Have Worms Or Any Other Parasite She Was Okay. She Was So Afraid Of The Other Dogs In My House.
    Well Now She Is Doing Well And She Eats (her's And Everyone Else's ) She Play's And Having A Great Time. She Is Living The Life Now.

2. efb01

efb01 Banned

Good for you for taking in Venus. It's people like you that give me hope for humanity.

3. CherryPlum

CherryPlum Boxer Booster

What a lucky dog to end up with you in a loving, caring home. Kudos to you for taking her in!

4. marciafinn

marciafinn Boxer Insane

I'm glad to hear that Venus found your family. I am sure she'll repay your family ten-fold for giving her a second chance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.