Updates of Sweetpea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeatherAnn

Boxer Buddy
I just want to say thank you to everyone who has giving me such great support when it came to "fostering" Sweetpea. I have received a E-mail of an update of Sweetpea. Sweetpea is doing great with only her and her new mommy. She is loving life with just the two of them and chewing on her bones while getting her lovins! Sweetpea, from what I was told can now be around other pets with more ease. Which I am really glad to hear. She does get fixed on Wedsnday so this will be Sweetpeas first operation. If there is any other updates I will be sure to share them with you all. Thank you again for all the words of support that i really did need to hear. Thank you!

Heather

Sweetpea

I am so glad that you updated. Thanks so much, I was just wondering about her yesterday and hoping that her life was going well. :) Do you think that you will have more pics to post at a later time for all of us to see how she is doing? Again thanks for the update.

marciafinn

Boxer Insane
Thank you for the update Heather. I always love to hear the positive updates on rescue dogs. If you get anymore, please share them with us. :)

Marcia & Mason

HeatherAnn

Boxer Buddy
Sweetpea's Surgery

Hi,

Sweetpea is doing well. She was spayed on Tuesday. She went through the procedure well. She was already in heat so it was a little extra but worth it. I think she thought I was going to abandon her at the hospital. She looked so sad when I left her and I almost cried. Right now, she is a little mellow due to the pain medicine but she is happy. The only problem (this is being funny!) is she likes to sleep on TOP of me during the night. She is a bed hog. I try to push her away but she comes back. I am going to have to teach her to sleep on her bed. I am trying to teach her to give me her paw. I was just playing tug of war with her. I bought her a rope... actually this is her second one because she destroyed/chewed the first one. :) I didn't want to get her too excited because of her surgery.

Sweetpea sends kisses and hugs. I think I am going to sign her up for obedience classes in August. I think she will do so well.

This is the update letter I had recieved about Sweetpea. From this point on I dont know about any other updates that could be reported unless it's something about her training classes. So till then Sweetpea is moving on in life with much improvment of everything around her. Sweetpea will no longer be eating from the trash or being caught in storms or any other Horrible thing a stray has to go threw by it's self. You know, Sweetpea has left her prints on me. As much as I REALLY! couldnt wait to find her a home, early this morning like 1 am I found myself tearing up when I started to think of her trying to relax after her surgery. Still not a dog person but I still love her

Heather

Vela

Boxer Insane
You are a closet dog person! =) If you weren't you wouldn't be thinking about her in the middle of the night. I really am so happy you found her a loving home. I know you couldn't keep her but you will always remember her and she will always be thankful to you. Animals know when they have been rescued. I have rescued three horses and a dog (since being an adult on my own) and I can tell you they all knew it and show/showed their thankfulness every day. You did a great thing! Thanks for the updates=)

Status
Not open for further replies.