Upadate on Bad Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindawg

Boxer Buddy
This is Linda C. I posted about my friend who had complications following giving birth. Well, her mom called me on Saturday, she was walking around the room. They are not sure what this means but I take it as good news. The doctor's diagnosis was she would be a vegetable the rest of her life. I guess they are wrong. I am going to visit her today. Thanks everyone for caring.

Linda

------------------
Rocky: born 1/15/99, male fawn with floppy ears
Ali: born 10/25/96, female, fawn, and floppy ears (Parent's kept her when I got married)
Spots: 18lb female cat

Amy Lyn

Super Boxer
Linda,

Glad to hear the positive news. Keep positive! This could be the start of a long road to recovery. She needs all the support and love you can give her. I'll keep you all in my thoughts.

------------------
Amy Lyn
Wagner (Fawn, black mask) b: 04/25/00
Clark (Fawn, black mask) b: 03-11-99 (Rainbow Bridge 05-06-00)

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
That does sound like good news. Doctor's have been known to be wrong. I hope they are in this case.

------------------
Jan
Markus, dark brindle
neutered male, 6 yrs old

Lava Linda

Completely Boxer Crazy
That's such hopeful news!!! For your friend's sake and for her young family's sake, I'm hoping for the best.

I went through a crisis with my dad this spring, and three separate times was told he probably wouldn't survive, but he's here today doing better than anyone expected.
The human spirit and modern medicine make powerful partners.
I hope someone is staying with your friend around the clock. My dad says that even when he was "out of it", it meant the world to him to open his eyes and see us there, even though he couldn't talk and would drift right out again. He says the power of love is the only thing that pulled him through.

My thoughts are with you all....
-Linda

MarinaS

Boxer Insane
Linda, this is really a very reassuring news. We all send our loving and best wishes to your friend. Hopefully she is back to normal soon.

Robyn

Completely Boxer Crazy
Wow Linda! That can only be wondeful and miraculous news! Please keep us posted. I will keep your friend in my thoughts.

Jessica

Boxer Booster
That's wonderful, Linda. How exciting for everyone. Things are definitely looking positive. Keep us updated on what's happening. Jessica
----------------------------------
Zoe-1/16/00, plain fawn, cropped, spayed, docked
Jake-2/3/98, yellow lab

Ona

Boxer Booster
Oh what good news!! Did you friend like your boxers or animals at all, May be your could get permission to take your "babies" to see her.
Like maybe Spots the cat?!?

------------------
Ona
Derek-rainbow bridge at 14 and 1/2
Tyler-rainbow bridge at 10 months
Tucker Rocky-warmblood
Neysa-Thoroughbred
Currently dogless

Status
Not open for further replies.