1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyson's Breeder Called

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by TysonCheeto, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TysonCheeto

TysonCheeto Completely Boxer Crazy

Well moma dog has shown signs of labor the past 2 days, she is due Sunday, so maybe sooner then later! That will be the first deciding factor, knowing if there are any males in the new little arrivals:) weather we get one or not .... it's too exciting, I've never been this involved with the whole process :) very interesting!

2. packblt

packblt Completely Boxer Crazy

Very exciting!! Do they know how many pups there are? If there is a male and you decide to take him, is it close enough that you will be able to visit with him often over the next 8 weeks before he comes home?

3. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

ohh im excited too ..I cant wait to hear news of the new puppies !!

4. boxrmommy

boxrmommy Boxer Booster

Good luck! I can't wait to hear.

We have a fenced in yard, but try to have them go out at seperate times. It is tough getting them back in after they have free roam.

5. TysonCheeto

and we have puppies!!!!

Moma dog had the puppies last night :) she went through almost a week of showing signs of going into labor, but there are puppies now. The breeder sent pics , and there are 5 males, and 3 females. She told us as time passes we could pick which one we like, and of course going to see them and meeting them will be the first step. She wants us to wait until they are 4 weeks, totally understandable, but after that yes we will visit often :) she is about an hour away, but hey, where we live....everything is an hour away lol.

I found it pretty funny, we like flashy boxers, or at least semi flashy and most of the puppies in the liter are very flashy. Full white collar like Arabella, and the normal flashy on the legs and chest and face, except one fawn. He has very little white. On the very tips of his toes and some white on his face, but the least flashy of them all. But after seeing his pic I was really drawn to him. But I kinda passed it off because we always lean towards flashy, well later on, my DH said, " I don't know why, but that plain fawn has me. I was so shocked he said that. Because we usually go for the opposite. The breeder was even sending more close ups of the flashy ones because it's just our type.

So only time will tell which one is meant to be ours but just on first photos he has our heart strings :) when the time comes to meet him we may not connect ,but so far, he's had us at hello :)
    I wasn't gonna post his pic because we don't know if he's the one yet lol, but I can't help it. This is him :)

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r316/hotsauce82/Our baby girl/2014-01-3095175150.jpg

6. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

Awww! How cute!

People keep showing me puppies in the last week and I am going crazy! The puppy fever is becoming stronger! My husband says we have to wait until after the cruise. I understand, but boy it is hard!

7. TysonCheeto

I have to say Pam, I always wait for the next post of yours to be a puppy post...or rescue, whatever you choose :) I think going from 3 to 2 and now 1, your just meant to be a mommy of multiple boxers :) sooooo excited to see what little guy ends up in your home :)

8. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

I was actually wondering yesterday if the puppies had arrived then I thought "NO" Erin would defo have shared that news !!
    I love him but hey I would love them all !! but looks like this little guy has a head start on the others , I bet you cant wait for the four weeks to role by until you get to visit !!!

9. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

Hmm Pam I can see the sense in what your Husband is saying but if I was thinking of getting a puppy Id be hopping from one foot to the other with impatience the latter being one of my major flaws however in saying that a puppy is not JUST a puppy it is a new member of your family and I suppose one has to be sensible ( my DH logic kicking in ) good job we have people out there to keep us grounded !!!
    What will be will be and what is meant for you wont pass you by ..

10. Kisaq

Kisaq Super Boxer

Awww!!!

Puppy breath!!!!

I love the black faced fauns too. Oh who am I kidding. I love them all. :D

I love those little tips of white on his toes. :)
    If his toenails stay white they will be much easier to trim too. lol. There is always a practical excuse if you look. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.