1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyson 6/11/13 - 10/29/13 Im Broken

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by TysonCheeto, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brindlegirly

Brindlegirly Boxer Booster

Oh my god!

I cannot believe your story. :( As I was getting to the end I kept thinking, he's going to be negative and when I did read those words I literally burst into tears. You did everything right and it's a shame you got punished for it. I'm so sorry. I think I read you're getting a new pup? Brindle, right? That's what my girl is. Try to move on and love the new addition, that's what Tyson would have wanted.

2. bowen

bowen Boxer Buddy

I hope Tyson likes rough play. He might come across Max at the rainbow bridge and they'll have a good time. I lost Max three days ago and it still hurts a lot. Run free Tyson and Max. Play rough but not too rough.

3. Gunther

Gunther Super Boxer

Oh My God! I also just came accross your story. This is so heartbreaking! I do hope you're coping well! I am pretty much speechless at this point...

4. AllieCat

AllieCat Boxer Pal

I am in tears and in shock. It makes no sense for them to put him down before even testing him and getting the results back. I'm so so sorry for your loss <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.