Ttakas escaped today ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GillianF

Boxer Booster
I came home from work this afternoon and my son had a story for me. It was garbage day today and my husband was busy getting the garbage together to put out on the curb. He forgot that he had left the exercise pen across the garage slightly open. Only realized what had happened when he saw Ttakas creeping out very quietly. When he realised what had happened he called to Ttakas who immediately took off like a bat out of hell. This woke up my son who had been sleeping (his bedroom is directly above the garage). The two of them took off after Ttakas who was headed to the field at the end of the road via several backyards along the way! There were cows in the field - so he decided to chase them followed by Rob chasing him. He ran into the adjoining field through a row of trees with Rob following them. When Rob got there he found Ttakas running towards him being chased by the cows!! They yelled at him to 'sit' which he did, but then the cows caught up with him and he took off again! Rob & Graham finally caught up with him and managed to get his collar and leash on him, only to have a cow follow him sniffing his rear end!! Needless to say I was killing myself laughing by the end of the story! Even now he goes crazy when we 'moo' at him!

------------------
Ttakas - Flashy fawn (Male).
Bronte - Flashy brindle (Female.
Littermates - born May 9/97 and real clowns!!

Hey Gillian
That must have been a funny sight.
devil.gif

Trust these Boxers to keep you on your toes all the time!!!!
redblob.gif

------------------
"Juno"
Poppy--(Judy Old Flame Of Jojupama):Fawn, Female, FloppyEars, DockedTail....Rainbow Bridge

[This message has been edited by catcompany (edited 07-29-2000).]

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Oh, thats funny. Silly Ttakas. He will think twice about going to visit the cows next time.

------------------
Jan
Markus, dark brindle
neutered male, 6 yrs old

C

cindy

That is funny, Lacie does the same thing only with my dads draft horses and mules. Its great fun to chase them BUT when they chase her she runs to me to protect her! Cindy

B

brindlemom

LOL.
That is too funny.

I'm so scared for Striker to get away with big roads nearby. So glad you got him back safe!

------------------
Cindy
Striker's Mom
7 month old Christmas baby, born 12/25/99. Brindle with white "socks", chest, blaze. Cute as can be!!!

SueinAZ

Boxer Pal
Loved the story!!!
biggrin.gif

I bet it was a shocker when the cows turned the tables on him! Crazy boxer boy!

------------------
Samson, flashy fawn
DOB 2/6/00

Eva

Boxer Booster
OMG!! I wish I could have seen that!! LOL I can almost see it...

Eva

------------------
**VERY PROUD MAMA OF**
Roxy Ember Gitzes - Adopted at 7/99, 1 1/2 years old, female, fawn, natural ears

Kaiser Joe Gitzes - rescued from a shelter 7/00, 6 years old, male, fawn, cropped ears

Status
Not open for further replies.