Trying to find a home for Bonnie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonnieBoxer

Boxer Buddy
I just caught this thread and am so glad to see that you've decided to keep Bonnie! It sounds like you've taken the appropriate steps with her and that she is progressing well in your home! Boxers are such family oriented dogs. The bond will certainly continue to grow. Where in NY are you from? boxer play days are always helpful as well with puppies... the exercise releases some of that energy. ;)

Were from Brooklyn.

Murp.mm

Boxer Insane
After reading your post I'm so glad you've decided to keep Bonnie (what a cute name). Hence my story. I did not want another dog as I had a mini poodle and my son went and bought this boxer puppy. He left her with me for a weekend at first then she was keeping him up at night so I took her just to help get her housetrained. That was over 4 years ago and Ms. Ali has been with me ever since. She was not fully trained until she was 1 yr old. She was a holy terror on times especially trying to walk with her but she changed as she matured and is the very best thing that my son ever brought home (including all his girlfriends). I can't imagine life without this big cuddly girl. So your Bonnie will mature and there will be lots of ups and downs but the ride will be well worth it. Good Luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.