Copper is not going to have a fun 2019. We received confirmation that he has a torn CCL right after Christmas. After much research, x-rays by 2 vets, and discussions with University of Missouri orthopedic surgeons we have decided to go with the TPLO surgery with hopes of Cooper having the best long-term outcome. We can’t get a surgery date until mid-March - who knew this was such a common surgery. I’m completely overwhelmed by the 8-12 week recovery period of no activity, but we have time to prepare him, the house and ourselves. Any experience or tips would be most welcome.