Toronto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Stoller

Super Boxer
Hi Everyone!

I am a fairly new member who has been loving this site since I joined a few months ago! I was hoping to meet some fellow boxer owners in my area, but there seems to be very few north of the border. My wife and I have a beutiful boxer named Cassius! He was born on January 20/06 and is almost six months old now! We have had the little guy since 7 weeks old when we picked him up from the breeder! We are so attached to him it isn't funny! If we had more room in the house we would get him a play pal to play with! Anyone in the Toronto area please get @ Us O.K Cheers!! Cassius's Daddy!

ehayes21

Boxer Insane
Paul Stoller said:
Hi Everyone!

I am a fairly new member who has been loving this site since I joined a few months ago! I was hoping to meet some fellow boxer owners in my area, but there seems to be very few north of the border. My wife and I have a beutiful boxer named Cassius! He was born on January 20/06 and is almost six months old now! We have had the little guy since 7 weeks old when we picked him up from the breeder! We are so attached to him it isn't funny! If we had more room in the house we would get him a play pal to play with! Anyone in the Toronto area please get @ Us O.K Cheers!! Cassius's Daddy!
You might have a better response posting this in the Boxer Bash Forum since this forum is for introductions only...good luck finding a playmate! ;)

RonaldMM

Boxer Pal
Greetings from Alabama! Welcome to BW! You are in the right place to find things about Boxers! We welcome you!

SophieboxerX

Boxer Buddy
Welcome Neighbour

Welcome fellow Canadian

You'll find everything you need or want to know right here....I love the pics he is soo sweet. SoPhIe sends her ~wiggles~ We're practically neighbours...45 mins away...in K/W.

mjyoung25

Super Boxer
Welcome from Oklahoma!

Welcome to Boxerworld! I learned early there is no stupid question, and this has helped me so much. Matilda sends slobbery kisses!

Status
Not open for further replies.