1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toddler bed

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Madea, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madea

Madea Super Boxer

Hey boxer friends this is Tyson of West Virginia, I am here to tell you all about a new bed that i received on Wednesday. I think my mommy was tired of me and my brother Lennox stealing the blankets and the covers. We now have our own beds, and they are the best thing since sliced cheese. My mommy came home with these boxes and i got really excited because she said it was for me and Lennox. Her and Daddy made me and Lennox go outside for a minute. That was the longest minute I have ever experienced. When we came back in Mommy took us to the spare bed room and there Lennox and I was introduced to our new toddler beds. We have our own beds, blankets and pillows. We slept all night long in our new beds. During the day the sun shines right into our room..We love our beds and our mommy. We have the best MOMMY in the whole wide world...Mommy is going to post pictures later on today..

2. EAO76

EAO76 Boxer Insane

ha! great idea!

3. nalabear

nalabear Super Boxer

That is awesome. Love that idea. Hmmmmm I wonder if we have enough room in our room for one of those :D

4. Mama's Boys

Mama's Boys Super Boxer

That's awesome! I can't wait to see the pics. What lucky dogs!

5. Snowdogg

Snowdogg Boxer Booster

LOL...omg, how cute!!!

Their own toddler beds!! :)

would love to see pics

Raleigh, 5 year old Brindle wild boy x

Morrissey and Brooster, Fawn males, 11 years old, always in our hearts, at the bridge xx

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.