today my boxer (part 2)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porterbaby

Boxer Booster
today Stella greeted me at the door with a kidney dance as I came home from work...problem is, when I left this morning I know for sure she was in her crate
:)
my escape artist was afraid of the tunder and shimmied her way out the crate door (I used to never lock the bottom latch...not anymore!)

TracyandSam

Completely Boxer Crazy
Got to ride with Daddy in the BIG truck (semi) she loves to sit in the passenger sit and look at everything.

FrogsMom

Banned
Well actually yesterday...

Frog decided that she wanted the strawberry cake mix more than I did. I ran upstairs to grab the phone (DD never puts it back where it belongs) When I got back downstairs about 5 mins later there was powder like substance all over my "just cleaned that day by the housekeeper" hardwood floors. I can't blame her though since I know better than to leave anything on the counter especially something that smells as yummy as strawberry cake flour!

Roxy_girl

Boxer Booster
today my boxer.........and i had breakfast together ALONE (all 3 kids were GONE=)) and went to sleep for the day !!the whole bed to our selves ;) zzz

today my boxer...

...woke me up waaay to early by stepping on my head and throat! :eek:

...has really...really...bad gas....:eek: :eek:

...discovered she could climb on top of the hot tub & chew on the cover! :(

...is still pouty because she misses her pal, Howie :(

Shanz

Boxer Insane
today my boxer.....

ate a lady bug... and some dirt (then wiped the mud on me), chased a squirrel..ate some more dirt, dug a hole and god knows what she did while i was at work

Last edited:

StormiesMom

Super Boxer
Today my boxer...

Pranced around the house with her new toy - a squeekie soft soccer ball that she is very proud of.

Farted like a machine gun when she jumped up on the bed and wondered what that sound could be!

Gave me a tounge kiss inside my upper lip while I was snuggling daddy when he came home and had my eyes closed...ewwwwww

kt_brandy

Super Boxer
Today my boxer

- made mummy lift him on the bed (he has been unwell for 2 days but is now feeling better) his sister was already curled up asleep on daddys pillows then both had a good sleep and snuggle with mummy,

- told off the new treadmill by bouncing and barking at it - they know mummy hates to exercise

- slept on the lounge - ball still in his mouth (cant put the ball down sissy might get it) sissy curled into a soft blanket and crashed out on the other lounge, where mummy was to sit was another question.

- sunbaked

Status
Not open for further replies.