"Today is my birthday !"

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sidney's Mama

Hello, I just wanted to say hi and tell everyone that today is my 24th birthday! I just found out that it is also Queen Elizabeths birthday too, except she is having her 100th birthday....Wow.......Could you imagine being 100 ? I just had to tell someone...............

Linda

Boxer Insane
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Brenda

Many Happy Returns on your 24th, Amy!! I will echo Jenny's sentiments "To be twenty-four again!!!"
smile.gif
Lots of sloppy boxer kisses from Harley to you and hope you have a wonderful day!!!
http://www.geocities.com/firefly_ca_2000/

------------------
Brenda
Boxer Baby: Harley - born 12/27/98 - adopted 1/14/2000 - docked tail/natural ears/neutered - full of pee & vinegar!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....It's not Queen Elizabeth who is 100 but the Queen Mother. Queen Elizabeth should be in her 70s I guess!!!! Anyway have a great day!!!!!

------------------
"Juno"
Poppy--(Judy Old Flame Of Jojupama):Fawn, Female, FloppyEars, DockedTail....Rainbow Bridge

Kira's Mom

Boxer Pal
A very merry happy birthday to you!

------------------
Kira-born 2/4/00, female, plain fawn, cropped, docked, and about to be spayed.
Rocko- big brother to Kira, black lab, adopted at 2 years old, nuetered, born 3/2/95

T

Tooma's Mom

Hava a Happy Birthday!
Did Sidney bake you a cake? Remember your only 24 once, so live it up!

Billysmum

Boxer Insane
Happy birthday - small correction though. The queen Mother's birthday is actually on 4 August - we're just doing all the parties and pageants now over here.

Have a good day though.

------------------
helen
Billy, 3.5 yrs red/white dog, black face, docked tail
Tommy, 6 mth Rottweiler dog

Status
Not open for further replies.