1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To Olly

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Timmy S., Jun 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timmy S.

Timmy S. Guest

Olly, Wanted to ask you a quick question about French Bulldogs since you have one. I just recently noticed a classified ad in the Seattle Times newspapter for French Bulldogs. The person selling them claim the 2 males and 1 females to be AKC, and the pups are going for $2,000 a piece. I thought this was extremely high, but I know nothing about the breed. I understand your in France and you don't use the U.S. dollar, but does $2,000 sound right to you? I was just curious. Thanx in advance for you reply.grin2icon

2. Boxerworld

Boxerworld BW owner Staff Member

Hi Timmy,

I am not sure of the current price as I got Athlon through my brother who adopted him but 12 years ago it was around US$500 for a French bulldog and US$350 for a boxer.
    The English bulldog was more expensive as it cost US$1,000 (also 12 years ago - that was the time when I was looking for dogs, just before getting Bismarck).

Olly

3. MarinaS

MarinaS Boxer Insane

Hey, these prices are exactly the same like we have in Russia. I know in the States dogs are more expensive but is seems like the cost the same in France like here ;)

4. wildchild

wildchild Boxer Booster

Timmy,
    These are average prices, I have looked around at different breeders. French Bulldogs and englishbulldogs are both high dollar pets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.