1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To cat owners

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Boxerworld, Oct 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boxerworld

Boxerworld BW owner Staff Member

For months I got several requests for a site about cats. It seems lots of people here own cats as well as boxers so I have thinking about creating another site just like Boxerworld but for cat owners. Are there many people interested in it?

Olly

2. Dempseysmama

Dempseysmama Boxer Insane

I'm a fan of the idea! So many people have cats, and I feel as if since they are so low maintenance(sp), that it's tougher to find sources of information about them. And if other cat owners are like me, then cats are just as much a family member as Boxers are, and just as goofy. I think it's a great idea!!

3. mmichaelson

mmichaelson Banned

We have two beautiful tabby cats - I would be interested!

4. BaxtersMa

BaxtersMa Boxer Buddy

Yes I'm interested for sure, I have 2 cats. They can be quite a handful and just as entertaining as dogs most of the time. I think it's a great idea.

5. Boxerworld

I don't own any cat but I like the Chartreux breed. They look so funny with their rounded face :)

Olly

6. mmichaelson

mmichaelson Banned

I love ALL cats (except those nasty hairless ones). . .I think I have pics of our two kitties in my gallery. They're both pretty, though Ty is a little porker at 15 pounds. I think he's got some Maine Coone in him. Chloe is tiny - at just about 3 pounds. . .they're great fun. When Sam goes to bed every night our entire house becomes kitty rodeo.

7. Boxerworld

I like those hairless cats. As I get allergy and sometimes asthma with cat hair, with them I would have no problem at all. I also like the Chinese Crested ;)

8. AngelChloe

AngelChloe Banned

I would also be interested in this! awesome idea ;)

9. Dempseysmama

Dempseysmama Boxer Insane

My mom's cat is huge! He used to be an outside/inside cat who huunted and caught anything from bunnies to snakes to birds. Now his old age is catching up with him. My kitty is named Kitty (lol) and she 3lbs all white and is part Hemalayian(sp) and definetley looks it. My brother had a beautiful Persian with a perfectly smushed face! We're cat people. I'm excited thinking about all the pictures of prettty kitties I could browse.

10. mmichaelson

mmichaelson Banned

I KNOW they can't help being hairless, they just give me the willies for some reason. I like fur to pet on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.