To Boxergirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brindlemom

Hi!
I noticed that your dog's name is Tiger and he is a brindle.
Everyone, SO MANY people tell us that Striker should've been named Tiger or Tigger because he looks exactly like a Tiger and pounces a lot!

Cool Name!

------------------
Cindy
Striker's Mom
7 month old Christmas baby, born 12/25/99. Brindle with white "socks", chest, blaze. Cute as can be!!!

B

Badassboxer

Isn't that so true, kids always ask if Debo's name is Tiger and one side of him REALLY looks the a tiger, the other is more dark! How funny you mentioned that! Do either of you have a web page with pix of your brindled babies?

Debo does, but I swear I'm lame when it comes to working on it...I can figure out cool little things on this board but do a lame job on my baby's site - anyway it's on Petsmart Web Pages Badassboxer I couldn't tell you the URL
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Badassboxer (edited 07-28-2000).]

B

brindlemom

Here is the link to Striker's Petsmart Contest Page. It doesn't show his stripes really. I need to get a good picture online, you know I have tons of them.
http://striker.pages.petsmart.com/cutest-pet.html

We should make a Tiger page. LOL

------------------
Cindy
Striker's Mom
7 month old Christmas baby, born 12/25/99. Brindle with white "socks", chest, blaze. Cute as can be!!!

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Markus is always being told he looks like a tiger too.

------------------
Jan
Markus, dark brindle
neutered male, 6 yrs old

Striker has such a squishy cuddly face-----

------------------
"Juno"
Poppy--(Judy Old Flame Of Jojupama):Fawn, Female, FloppyEars, DockedTail....Rainbow Bridge

B

brindlemom

Hee Hee.
Thanks guys. Actually that's not the greatest picture. LOL.

------------------
Cindy
Striker's Mom

Boxergirl

Boxer Pal
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brindlemom:
Hi!
I noticed that your dog's name is Tiger and he is a brindle.
Cool Name!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks, when he was a pup his striping looked exactly like a bengal tigers' - hence the name. As he matured he has a saddle of seal or reverse brindle marking and his side and legs are still the original "fawn brindle". BTW, he also pounces like a big cat when playing.

------------------
Owned by Tiger, neutered brindle with natural ears
Born 05/11/97

Status
Not open for further replies.