Those darn birds.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

mygirlmollie

Boxer Insane
Jed is currently standing at my front window, barking incessantly because he's watching a magpie pecking away at his meaty bone......

Wish his Dad would hurry up and get back, so I can shut the gates and let him back outside, I'm getting a headache!!

foolicon

bommy

Boxer Booster
Oh I can relate

but major isnt barking at birds! we have a new rear neighbour with a toy something or other & major has decided he hates it & has barked at it all day for the last week! GRRRRRR bring him inside & he goes & stands on the bed & barks out my window!

basak

Boxer Insane
:LOL: that's cute

Krose doesn't have those barking phases. About the only time he barks is when a pack of dogs pass by our street. That bark is kinda mixed with growl too and the window gets all vaporized (the only word I could think of, sorry :P ) :D

basak

mygirlmollie

Boxer Insane
Scorpio said:
:LOL: so cute, why don't you just go out there and get his bone for him!

I'm sure he would have loved that lol! But bones are outside activities only, they wont keep them on a towel, so out side it is!

Oh poor you Jacqui, Im glad this only lasted 20 mins for me :)

Ronin1

Boxer Insane
Luckily for me, Ronin is not a barker. My last male Boxer was however - used to drive me nuts :rolleyes: Ronin absolutely hates bird all together. If I let him outside and he sees birds at the feeders I have, he sprints over there to scare them off. His bigger pet-peeve is the wild rabbits that come on our property. He has no mercy for them. Thankfully he'll never catch one, no matter HOW fast he is (and he's FAST) :LOL: These rabbits just run circles around him :D

OZBoxerLover

Boxer Booster
Gnarly hates magpies.... they tease him by coming and sitting on out back fence and he races out his dog door to get rid of them. Luckily he's not a huge barker in the back yard. But he does look out the front windows and jumps against the glass if they land in the front yard..... and it's just magpies, their colours must stand out to him!

Funny dogs. ~Amanda (and Gnarly)

Status
Not open for further replies.