Thora vs. Zombie Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sansal

Boxer Insane
LOL She's so funny :D (and so cute!) We have a little pug made of stone that used to be outside but currently sits under a kitchen chair in the corner and sometimes Happy will go over there and growl and play bow to get him to play :LOL:

Tuff Love

Boxer Insane
LOL We have a little pug made of stone that used to be outside but currently sits under a kitchen chair in the corner and sometimes Happy will go over there and growl and play bow to get him to play :LOL:

haha, you gotta wonder what goes through their little lemon brains sometimes.

Tuff Love

Boxer Insane
That is too funny! I guess if a zombie invasion comes, you'll be the first to know.:)

hehe, i'm a bit of a horror buff ;) i'm completely addicted to my garden right now- i planted a ton of different iris bulbs last fall so i've been out there every morning peeping to see what bloomed and taking photos. when i saw the garden zombie i couldn't buy it fast enough! right up my alley.

rayandsarah

Completely Boxer Crazy
That is too funny and cute! Rowdy did this last halloween (it was his 1st). One of the houses we walk by on walks had all kinds of zombies coming out of their yard and Rowdy would go nuts. I thought it was hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.