They think balls grow on trees!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ Boxer Boys

Boxer Insane
Marley is just nuts over balls - he can never get enough of them. Well imagine his delight when our orange tree developed little green balls! foolicon Marley is in heaven. Justin is normally not as interested in balls, but since his brother seems to have so much fun taking them out of the tree, he joins in the fun too.

The poor orange tree (it's a miniature tree) is missing several limbs and is stripped of oranges on the front side. Just wait until the oranges on the back turn orange and they notice them - - we wouldn't have any left to eat. foolicon

Cindy

(of course, they get pretty discouraged as we are always taking them out of their mouths so they don't choke, but they sure have fun!)

Last edited:

MinPin2Boxer

Super Boxer
How cute. Poor tree, it's got feelings too. :) I'm glad Simba is not that nuts over balls. He prefers his retriever roll to balls. I can just picture your dogs jumping up catching the balls off the tree, oh you said it was a little one so I guess no need to jump. Still would be funny seeing that. I guess if you want to eat any you'll have to put a fence around it. Good luck!

Smooshie

Boxer Booster
LOL....mine do the same thing with our grapefruit tree, except my tree is huge, so they have to climb part way up it to reach the lower branches....determined little boogers ;)

AZ Boxer Boys

Boxer Insane
It about 5 feet tall, so they do have to jump a little to get the ones toward the top. Orange trees usually have low hanging branches so it really wasn't too much of a challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.