They Know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tugger

Super Boxer
This past Saturday my girlfriend and I took TUG and her dog Clyde to the dogpark. TUG loves her Clyde and would follow him to the ends of the earth. We were about half way thru the walk (It is a great park with hiking trails. So we get excirised as well!) and came upon this HUGE black long haired dog. Clyde ran to meet him and the dog kinda walked thru Clyde like he wasnt there. We were sitting on a bench and TUG jumped up on bench between us as to say HEY THAT DOG DONT LIKE ME! She was right. That dog eyed her strangely. Clyde shyed away then also. We got up to continue our walk and the dog followed us a little while. The whole time TUG is stuck to me like glue. The second that dog went back to his owner TUG went to Clydes side. We were laughing cuz it was like she was saying to Clyde THAT DOG IS SCARY! Clyde agreed and they were off being a couple pups again. It was the weirdest thing....it was like she knew that dog wanted to eat her. He just bullied his way around Clyde and Clyde is a yellow lab. We got further up the trail and met an 5 yr old boxer boy. The couple with the boxer said their boy also got weird vibes from that same dog. Dogs know who is who at the park before we do!

Oh they know! When we go to the dog park and there are dominant type dogs there Layla stays clear of them. If one even looks in her direction she beelines it back to mommy!

Status
Not open for further replies.