They have done it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dpasto

Well my guys are at it again (with the abuse). I was teasing Killian by squeaking my tennis shoes on the kitchen floor. He just barked like a little puppy (he is 75 lbs and 4 yrs old), real high pitched and jumped around. Well when I stoped he took his big paw and smacked me on the upper thigh as if to say "dance mommy dance". I now have a scratch with a matching bruise about 3" on my leg.

------------------
Bridget - 7 yr. old flashy fawn female cropped and docked (the enforcer)

Killian - 4 yr. old dark brindle male dark mask cropped and docked (big love bug)

Darcy - 2 1/2 yr. old flashy brindle female cropped and docked (bad to the bone)

www.pastoboxers.pages.petsmart.com

Eva

Boxer Booster
I feel for you, dpasto! Kaiser is the champ at just whacking me in the eye, face, arm, etc., with his paw and sheer brual strength. I am extremely fair-skinned and already bruise easily w/out Kaiser "helping me out!" I had 4" bruises on my leg not to long ago myself! Thank God I know it is love he is trying to express! hehehe
tongue.gif

Eva

------------------
**VERY PROUD MAMA OF**
Roxy Ember Gitzes - Adopted at 7/99, 1 1/2 years old, female, fawn, natural ears

Kaiser Joe Gitzes - rescued from a shelter 7/00, 6 years old, male, fawn, cropped ears

[This message has been edited by Eva (edited 07-31-2000).]

MarinaS

Boxer Insane
Well, well... Here we come again, all beaten up and scratched by our beloved furbabies
biggrin.gif
Tina's favourite thing is stepping on me (preferrably on my throat or face or breast) when I lie watching TV. With my husband there are other favourite parts of body - like his intime parts (sorry)
tongue.gif
This kind of love is too much.

Suzanna828

Boxer Booster
I can totally relate!
biggrin.gif
People are going to think that my husband abuses me.

------------------
Suzanna - Mom to Jake, 2 year old fawn male, floppy ears, docked tail

HELENE

Boxer Insane
It's funny how we all take the bruising for granted. Gunther, my husband, likes to play rough with Sergeant, then when he gets the worst of it he wonders why! Then when we go to the stores people look at him,then look at me, and the comments are 'you've been beating your poor husband up again, I see!'Trying to explain only gets them laughing. Sometimes it's a fat lip, other times it's a scratch down the cheek.

------------------
Sergeant. 6 in October. Light brindle, natural ears. Full of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.