the sexiest bachelar contest????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ona

Boxer Booster
I was watching "The Sexiest Bachelar Contest" on TV, and I didn't see one good looking man!! Where did they find these people? I have seen better looking people walking down the street here

------------------
Ona
Derek-rainbow bridge at 14 and 1/2
Tyler-rainbow bridge at 10 months
Currently dogless

MajorMom

Boxer Booster
I saw it too! I was not impressed at all! Especially with the guy that won. But I didn't like the contest at all either, because it was nothing like the Miss America pageant. What was that business about slow dancing????? STUPID! And the questions were nothing like what women have to answer, "What would you do to stop world hunger?" compared to "How would you propose to a woman?" Anyway I was disapointed, I wanted to see some cute guys!!! :(

------------------
**Janet**
Major-4/10/00, red fawn male, black mask, white bib, white paws, natural ears, docked, STINKER!http://www.geocities.com/janet_15851/my_page.html

Shannon

Boxer Pal
Some girl friends and I got together to watch it. We had a good time whistling and hollering at the various men, but we were all disappointed with the winner. I did not find him sexy whatsoever! What were those judges thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.