"The Missing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer_21

Boxer Insane
Last night I went with some friends to watch the new movie The Missing. It was an awesome movie!! It's one of those heart pounding on the edge of your seat movies. It's a western, action, drama type movie based in the late 1800's. There was a lot of violence and some parts were a tad bit drawn out or just not needed in the movie, but overall it was awesome!! I'll definitely be buying it when it comes out on DVD.

I don't want to give any of the details away just in case any of you want to go see it. I just wanted to say that if you're interested in this type of movie you should definitely go check it out!!

If you're interested in learning more about it, here's the link.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/themissing/

- Mandy

Last edited:

Scorpio

Boxer Insane
I saw previews on TV and I just watched the trailer,wow seems good, I love Tommy Lee. Its a must see for sure. Thanks for letting us know.

colleen

Scorpio

Boxer Insane
Ya Mandy, without telling us too much, is it a thriller or is there some supernatural stuff there ?

Boxer_21

Boxer Insane
OK - There is some blood, fighting (including gun fights), and a couple of murders. I don't think there was anything *to* graphic, but what I consider graphic may not be what you would consider graphic.

There is one scene with a spell being cast on one of them (which I think they could've cut from the movie to keep it more realistic), but other than that I don't think there was anything supernatural. The worst part for me was the not knowing of what was going to happen next.

- Mandy

xenaprincess

Boxer Insane
I was telling DH we have to see this movie! I am a big Tommy Lee fan and the first time I saw the preview I knew it looked like a great movie. It's funny there's no supernatural stuff involved because the previews make it seem like there is. Thanks for the link and the review Mandy!:)

Sharon

Scorpio

Boxer Insane
Mandy, we to see The Missing this afternoon in Florida, it was really great!! I love Tommy Lee, I would recommend it!! for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.